Submissions for oral and poster presentation abstracts and instructional sessions, which opened back in July, will be closing five weeks from today, on Wednesday 11 Dec 2019. The BACO 2020 executive committee has announced that there will NOT be any deadline extension, so it is crucial that participants submit their work by this date.
Contributing an oral or poster presentation or an instructional session is a unique opportunity to share your work, gain important contacts and build your professional reputation within the international ENT community.
- Exposure: Gain exposure for your research. BACO 2020 will attract a wide range of experts from across the specialty and around the world.
- Peer review: Peer review is a vital part of the research process. Presenting your findings at BACO will allow you to get immediate feedback from your peers in an intellectually stimulating environment.
- Networking: Network with peers, colleagues and experts in ENT research from the UK and all around the world. This is the perfect forum to share your thoughts and ideas with them.
- Participate: Experience the extraordinary atmosphere that makes BACO a special event. If you have attended before, you will be aware of the sense of professional camaraderie this conference creates.
- Prizes: Prizes will be awarded for the best oral and poster presentations – an opportunity to win professional acclaim at a famous and prestigious event and stand out among a very impressive cohort of peers.
All submissions must be made via the BACO 2020 website, where you can also find information on how to submit.
Key BACO 2020 dates:
Registration opening: November 2019
Fellowship applications closing: 2 December 2019
Abstract submissions closing: 11 December 2019
Submission results communicated to authors: late February 2020
Award nominations closing: 2 March 2020
Voting commences for BACO awards: 23 March 2020
Voting closes for BACO awards: 20 April 2020
Early-bird registration deadline: 17 April 2020
App launch: 8 May 2020
BACO 2020: 8-10 July 2020