BACO 2020 will host a number of exciting instructional sessions, taking place on Thursday 9 July. These sessions will typically be rooted in participants’ direct experience of surgical technique, and will run alongside our other speakers and featured talks as an integral part of our rich programme of events.
The eligible categories for instructional sessions are as follows:
- Head and Neck
- Laryngology/speech and language therapy
- Otology, neuro-otology and audio-vestibular medicine
- Professional standards and guidelines
- Research methodology
- Rhinology/facial plastics
- Student and foundation doctors in Otorhinolaryngology.
How to submit
It is important that before submitting you read the instructions here.
Please note that while you do not need to be a member of ENT UK to submit abstracts, you will need a registered ENT UK account.
The deadline for submission is 23.00 (GMT) on Wednesday 11 December 2019. Results will be communicated to all authors in February 2020.