Applications open Monday 1st July 2019
Mrs Prakash Narula Travelling BACO fellowships 2020
Applicants are invited to apply for a travelling fellowship for BACO International 2020. This event will be held in Birmingham at the International conference centre from Wednesday the 8th to Friday the 10th July 2020. The successful applicants will receive free registration plus £750 towards travel and expenses. Successful applicants will be selected by executive members of ENT UK and the Global Health Committee.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a trainee within their country or specialist/consultant within 5 years of appointment
- Submit a brief CV (up to 3 pages long)
- Submit a covering letter/statement, not more than 200 words, outlining why they feel they should receive the award and how will they benefit from the travelling fellowship
- Provide letters of support/recommendation from two senior colleagues with whom the applicant has worked with; one should be from the applicant’s Head of Department or Training Programme Lead
- Demonstrate in their application that they have taken an active role in local service OR education development (for example, helped set up and run a training course, organise a teaching programme, help to introduce a new service etc..)
- > 5 years Consultant / specialist grades or equivalent
- Previous recipients of BACO fellowships
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of fellowship: 17.00 (GMT) Monday 2nd December 2019
Results communicated to all successful and unsuccessful fellowship applications at the beginning of February 2020.