ENT UK is pleased to announce that BACO has been rescheduled to the new dates of Sunday 10 to Tuesday 12 January 2021, with a set-up day on 9 January.
The conference will be held at the ICC in Birmingham. Any opportunities or arrangements booked with exhibitors and sponsors under the old dates will be honoured and transferred to the new dates instead.
We appreciate your patience and understanding at this difficult time, and very much hope that these new dates will fit your schedule, and that you are still able to join us for what we expect to be a fantastic, fully resurgent and much-anticipated event.
New bookings are welcome! To secure your space please complete the booking form (link below).
If you have any questions please do get in touch: email@example.com
BACO2020 welcomes our exhibitors!
BACO 2020 aims to have a truly international reach and will be held in collaboration with the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS). As an exhibitor at BACO2020, you will be keen to ensure the maximum engagement with existing and potential clients. With up to 2,000 delegates expected from all over the world, you will have the opportunity to connect with as many as possible in the limited moments between talks and sessions when your audience are available.
With this in mind, the BACO team has taken great care to design this event to meet your needs. They have introduced a number of innovations which will help ensure that you achieve the highest level of access possible.
- Innovation Square – A special area will be set aside for exhibitors to showcase their latest and most cutting-edge technology, a guaranteed draw among delegates and a real prestige spot! Spaces and timeslots will be bookable in advance andat an additional cost.
- The app and Lead Capture – Your colleagues at ENT UK are currently custom designing an app for BACO2020 which will increase contact between exhibitors and attendees. Delegates will use their phones to scan exhibitors’ badges, facilitating an automatic exchange of information including delegate contact details, allowing you to increase your marketing reach while informing potential customers of your unbeatable products.
- Delegate engagement prize – Delegates will be encouraged to use their phones to scan exhibitors’ badges, and those achieving a target minimum of interactions with exhibitors will be automatically enrolled in an exciting prize draw, with the chance to win an array of quality prizes.
- Intelligent layout – The layout and functionality of the exhibition space has been carefully designed to facilitate maximum traffic flow to and around exhibitors. Catering stations will be distributed equally around the space, with tea and coffee in the centre, available constantly rather than at prescribed times. This will ensure that delegates circulate around the area throughout the day, maximising your opportunities to make contact.
- Graphics and branding opportunities – There will be plenty of pillar and balcony spaces where you can arrange to place your company’s logos and branding materials. This will enable you to maximise your visual presence throughout the ICC, and make sure your products are never far from delegates’ thoughts.
As an exhibitor, you will also be invited to participate in a debriefing meeting after the event to help provide feedback and input on how BACO is run for all its participants. The BACO team values the important work and contribution of exhibitors and sponsors, and we know that without you, the conference would not be possible. At BACO2020, therefore, we would like to welcome all exhibitors to social events such as the networking evening, where they will be able to talk to delegates over a glass of wine in a relaxed atmosphere. After all, you will be an important part of BACO2020 too! Tickets will be available to exhibitors from September, or are included in the price of sponsorship.
Please note: Spaces and opportunities are limited due to space capacity, ENT UK encourages companies to confirm their sponsorship and exhibition space as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Prof. Shahed Quraishi
BACO 2020 Exhibition & Sponsorship Chair
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be included in the email communications.