At BACO 2020 we will celebrate the achievements of the ENT UK membership with a series of prestigious awards in the categories of Rising star, Outstanding trainer, Global Health, Innovation in otolaryngology and ENT allied professionals. Nominations will be opening soon, on Thursday 24 October 2019 and closing on Monday 2 March 2020. Winners will then be determined by an online ballot open to all ENT UK members, taking place between 23 March and 20 April.
You can watch a video of BACO Communications Chair Emma Stapleton discussing the awards, and find out more about the process by visiting the BACO 2020 website.
- Registration opening: October 2019
- Award nominations opening: 24th October 2019
- Fellowship applications closing: 2nd December 2019
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 11th December 2019
- Submission results communicated to authors: late February 2020
- Award nominations closing: 2nd March 2020
- Early-bird registration deadline: 17th April 2020
- BACO 2020: 8th-10th July 2020